Re: [photran] Inline array assignment -- Texer Error

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 06:22, Wade, Darren W wrote:
> I can't find the square brackets listed in my Fortran 95 Handbook, but
> all of the compilers that I have used support it, specifically Intel,
> Compaq and gfortran.  Is it not supported by Photran due to this not
> being standard iso/ansi fortran?

   My understanding of Photran was that the underlying compiler (e.g. GCC-Fortran) handled the whole compilation process, beginning with parsing the source code, and Photran functioned as an Eclipse "adapter".  But clearly this is wrong - would someone please summarise the real situation?

Thanks,
David

Back to the top