Re: [photran] Fortran project creation and CDT 4.0 support

The plan is to visit updating the Photran project model in the August time frame. At that time we should try to pick a Fortran type by default. However, the project model has changed enough that perhaps we won't need to. I can't really say at this point.

Cheers,
Craig