Re: [photran] debugging inside modules

Sorry to be a pain, but has anyone else experienced this problem
when debugging, or is it just me? I can't debug any modules in my
project. I really want to get this working properly...

I have gdb/mi selected for the debugger. In the console window I
get this:

No symbol "new" in current context.
Stopped due to shared library event
[New Thread -1210337072 (LWP 10310)]
Stopped due to shared library event
[Switching to Thread -1210337072 (LWP 10310)]
Current language:  auto; currently fortran

don't know if it is useful or not... Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thank you for your help.