Re: [photran] Nothing to build

Hi Javier,
to build a program in photran you have to make a Makefile and add the create the make target. To create the make target simply click the right mouse button on the Makefile. Then add the from the targets view select the target you want to launch... it would be enough to build your program.
To write a Makefile you can find a lot of documentation in internet.
When the program is built photran creates a "new folder" named Binaries in which you can find the executable file. Very nice thing is that you can also debug your code within photran.

Cheers

Silvia

Hi all,

I've installed Photran 3.1 beta 2 and latest GNU gfortran for windows. I follow the instructions on http://www.eclipse.org/photran/documentation.php and I read the FAQ section but I don't know how to create the binary file for my project. Every time I try to build (manually or automatically) I get the message "Nothing to build". There are no "Binaries" entry on "Fortran Projects" view.

I read also previous messages in this mailing list but none help me.

¿What can I do or try?

Thanks in advance