[photran] debugging inside modules

Hi,

I'm just getting started using Photran with ifort 9.1 on linux.
However, I'm having some problems with the debugger. If I start my
program, as it enters the main program I can step through my code,
see variables, etc. However, I can't do this once I call a
subroutine contained within a module. This is just another .f90
file as part of my project. In this case, I can no longer see
variables, step through, etc. How can I debug properly?

Thanks, A.

Back to the top