RE: [photran] photran - gfortran -windowsxp

Dear Yamada-san

I've read that mail, but actually I do not use the G95
compiler, but gfortran (gnu fortran). And more, I
think it use cygwin build G95 while I used MingW
build. So I just want to know if there is any one know
how to make it (specifically) with photran using MingW
built gfortran on windows xp.

Regards,
Dody Saptomo

Regards,