From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of SK Saptomo
Sent:
Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:19 PM
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] photran - gfortran - windowsxp

Dear all,
Can you help me work out with Photran on Windows XP and with GNU Fortran compiler (gfortran MingW/native windows build)?
I have them installed and when I tried to compile a simple "hello world" it failed. In the console view is written "Nothing to build for project go", and off course no binary resulted. I used "managed make fortran project", project type: Executable Gnu on windows (I thought it should be Gnu Fortran but the "New Project" Dialog box immediately prompt: "There are no buildable configurations on this platform for this project type" ), no C indexer and fortran source codes in free f90 format. May be there is something to do with the makefile, and I actually know nothing about it.
Regards,
Dody

Back to the top