[photran] Problem while using photran perspective and wizard

Hello,
I would like to use your package of eclipse + photran + cdt.
I've installed eclipse from the zip-file "full version for photran".
When I run eclipse I can use cdt plug-in with no problems but if I try to
use the photran plug-in I have this kind of error:

Problems opening perspective 'org.eclipse.photran.ui.FortranPerspective'
or
Plug-in org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface was unable to load class
org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface.ui.NewManagedFortranProjectWizard

I search on my computer those files but I didn't find them.
I tried to install a new eclipse with this time each plug-in (I took ths
good versions) downloaded one by one. The result was the same.
Is there a problem concerning the photran plug-ins ? I realy appreciate an
answer because I would like to use eclipse as a professional tool.

Thanks a lot for your time you spend on this projet.

Back to the top