Re: [photran] MORE INFO ....OK, installed

<snip>

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/FAQ_Can_I_install_plug-ins_outside_the_main_install_directory%3F

> (URL may be broken up)
>
> Regards,
> ST

Beth: eclipse and cdt are both installed. Thanks for
the help.

ST:

Before seeing your message, I placed the photran
plugin directories and files in the eclipse
installation directory (/usr/lib/eclipse/plugin) and
the photran plugin now shows in the list whn I'm in
eclipse. I assume this was a crutial step forward!

And I'm sure that help page will be helpful moving
forward.

At this time I see, under:

Window -> Open pPerspective -> Other

a listing for FORTRAN (another good sign...).  I'm
sure it will take some time to get my legs under me,
but I think I'm on the right track. I assume setting
up system for creating make files is next step, but
any further helpful tips for generating a test run of
a simple fortran (gfortran compiler) program are much
appreciated. I'm looking now at mkmf.

Thanks all!
Mike

Finding fabulous fares is fun.