Re: [photran] MORE INFO ....OK, installed

Mike Rawlins wrote:
> Odd that although the directories are there (eg.)
>
> ~rawlins/.eclipse/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface_3.1.0
>
> The eclipse plugin tab (under plugin development tool)
> shows org.eclipse.pde.ui followed by
> org.eclipse.platform
>
> photran is not there.  There are also a bunch of
> errors if I try to "create a plugin"
>
> Here is a screen grab of those errors:
>
> http://eos.sr.unh.edu/~rawlins/errors.gif
>
> I'd be curious to know how many linux users felt that
> their install was trivial :-)

Hello Mike,

I just install eclipse in a directory that I own and I've no difficulty in
installing plugins. :-)

Please see if this FAQ can be of help

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/FAQ_Can_I_install_plug-ins_outside_the_main_install_directory%3F

(URL may be broken up)