Re: [photran] Re: photran Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

On Mar 20, 2006, at 1:38 PM, Charles Brillon wrote:

Well my workgroup both the intel compiler, the IDB debugger comes along. I So that's what I'm currently using and it works just perfectly. ts GUI is nice too...

There's a gdb mode also , so I'm wondering if there's way to make photran believe it's using gdb while it is really using idb.

Yes, I believe this can be done with the eclipse debugger interface. If our DOE proposal is funded (we should hear early June) we will be able to complete this work.

Regards,
Craig

Back to the top