Re: [photran] Re: photran Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7

Well my workgroup both the intel compiler, the IDB debugger comes along. I
So that's what I'm currently using and it works just perfectly. ts GUI is nice too...

There's a gdb mode also , so  I'm wondering if there's way to make photran believe it's using gdb while it is really using idb.

Somebody has an answer to that (before I try it myself)?

-Chuck