[photran] Photran 3.0

Hello:

I've been using Photran 2.1 for several months now. Recently
discovered that a new version 3.0 is avaliable.
Unfortunetly I can't figure out how to start a new Fortran project in
this version:
I cannot see a Photran perspective, when I choose "File --> New -->
Project", the following options are presented: CVS, Make, Simple. When
new file is selected the options are: C++, CVS, Make, Simple. No
reference to Fortran.
There is something obvious that I'm doing wrong. Please can someone
show me where is my mistake.

Thank you very much in advance,

Tolingo

Back to the top