Re: [photran] Photran 3.0

Hello,

It is NOT a problem, photran is more or less a plugin of CDT now. Just open a standard make project and do the usual.It should be fine.

-Chuck B.

Le 06-03-18 à 07:25, Tolingo Tolinga a écrit :

Hello:

I've been using Photran 2.1 for several months now. Recently
discovered that a new version 3.0 is avaliable.
Unfortunetly I can't figure out how to start a new Fortran project in
this version:
I cannot see a Photran perspective, when I choose "File --> New -->
Project", the following options are presented: CVS, Make, Simple. When
new file is selected the options are: C++, CVS, Make, Simple. No
reference to Fortran.
There is something obvious that I'm doing wrong. Please can someone
show me where is my mistake.

Thank you very much in advance,

Tolingo