[photran] Debug problem

Dear all,

I'm developing an application with Photran 3.1.1 under Linux (but also under Windows Xp it's the same) with G95 compiler and GDB debugger.

I've a problem during debugging because I can't see the values stored in arrays. If I try to do it by the "watch" function I get the following error message: "Target requested failed: mi_cmd_var_create: unable to create variable object."

I think this problem is not related with Photran itself, but more with GDB.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks for your support,

   Walter

Back to the top