Re: [photran] create new fortran project

Hi Joachim,

They no longer exist.

There is no difference between C/C++ or Fortran make projects, so just
use the Standard Make Project and you're fine.

As I understood, they are going to update the documentation on the
website. And indeed, this question keeps coming back so I hope they
will do it quickly.

Good luck.
Luud