[photran] create new fortran project

Hello,
how do I start a new fortran project. I installed the new phortran
version (full eclipse), took the short tutorial under the web pages
documentation | Getting started
which states
1. File | New | Standard Make Fortran 90 Project
Now, there is "File" and "New" as entries in the menu. However,
in the submenu of New, there is no "Standard Make Fortran 90 Project".
I find only "Project...", "Untitled Text File", "Folder", "File" and "Other...".
Can you help me with the next steps?
Best regards,
Joachim

P.S.: I remember having seen a similar question on the mailing list
before, since I am watching the project for quite some time, although
I didn't have the time to start with it. However, I didn't keep all the
mails and the mailing list seems to have no reachable archive with valuable
contents.

--
Joachim Geiger                                  @\\

Back to the top