[photran] FYI: new bug report 126878: Fixed Form column markers don't update on font (size) change

Hi,

Not a big bug, but it seems customary at this time to notify the
mailinglist as well.

I just noticed that when chnaging the font size of the editor (in my case to a
smaller one as to have a better overview) that the column outline and the limit
marker lines do not get adjusted.

The workaround is to close the editor and open it again. So it seems to be just
an interactivity thing. Not major, but should be fixed I think.

Cheers,
Luud

Back to the top