Thanks for the bug report.

You can create bug entries directly in our bugzilla database: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Photran

--Spiros

#if defined key_lim
   USE ice
#endif

Matthieu Laborie wrote:
Hi!

This code still doesn't work correctly with the photran parser (3.0.0) :

#if defined key_lim
   USE ice
#endif

 did I forgot to set something, and can I tell to the parser to ignore
cpp_key.

Thanks Matthieu Laborie

Ps: I've joined the sources
(Linux / Photran 3.0.0)

Le mardi 31 janvier 2006 à 16:21 -0600, Jeffrey Overbey a écrit :
Yes, the new parser will take care of the first issue. Version 3.0.0 (with this new parser) will be released later today.

As for the second issue, we have added error recovery to the parser, so within the next few months, hopefully the second issue will disappear as well. Nonetheless, if there are legal FORMAT or DATA statements it cannot parse, it is important that we know about these, because the same parser is used in the (not-yet-released) refactoring engine. In that case, "glossing over" parse errors is potentially much more problematic. So please submit such issues to this list or to Bugzilla.

Thanks
Jeff Overbey
Photran Team

Nicholas Carrasco wrote: did I forget to set something, and ca I

Issue 1:
I'm working on a Mac running 10.4.4 (PowerPC G5) and every time I save a Fortran File, eclipse swallows all the available CPU performance, basically rendering the machine practically useless until it finishes. Depending on the size of the file, this can be a while.

Issue 2:
I keep getting an error like:
Error: Unexpected T_RPAREN ")"
which points to the line:
      data radii/(12*(fcasts+1))*0/
                         ^
What is the deal, if I don't see what the issue is, it compiles and works great, I've seen this syntax in many programs. Well in main issues is that this prevents the Outline View from working.