Re: [photran] Mailing list archive

Hi Joachim,
In order to see the archive of the old mailing list (photran@xxxxxxxxxxx), you have to go here: http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/mailman/listinfo/photran and register. I didn't find the archive of our new mailing list (photran@xxxxxxxxxxx). Maybe someone else can help...

--Spiros

Joachim Geiger wrote:
Hello,
can anyone tell me if there is an archive of this mailing
list and if so, where can I find it. The links I found so
far all ended in archives where either I need a correct
authorization ( http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/mailman/private/photran/ )
or like the archive found in eclipse for general discussion
containing only the welcome message from September of last year
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/photran/maillist.html
Only the announce list seems to be uptodate. Also the newsgroup
list that I can access has only entries from March to May last year
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.photran/maillist.html
I would really appreciate any help.
Best regards,
Joachim