[photran] Photran beta2 issues

Issue 1:
I'm working on a Mac running 10.4.4 (PowerPC G5) and every time I save a Fortran File, eclipse swallows all the available CPU performance, basically rendering the machine practically useless until it finishes.  Depending on the size of the file, this can be a while.

Issue 2:
I keep getting an error like:
Error: Unexpected T_RPAREN ")"
which points to the line:
      data radii/(12*(fcasts+1))*0/
                         ^
What is the deal, if I don't see what the issue is, it compiles and works great, I've seen this syntax in many programs.  Well in main issues is that this prevents the Outline View from working.

Back to the top