Re: [photran] Photran beta2 issues

Nick:

speaking as a regular user and not anyone associated with the
development of photran,  It appears that the outline mode is a separate
Fortran parser, that is not yet fully implemented.  I see similar errors
for both FORMAT and DATA statements and the various character
combinations.  as a workaround,  you might try
       data radii / (12*(fcasts+1))*0 /

It appears that it has issues with slashes and parentheses together
which also show up in some format statements.

I don't do anything on a MAC so I don't know anything about the CPU
issue other then there appear to be several rough edges to photran with
respect to CPU usage that need ironing out.

-Russ Johns