[photran] Issues with 3.0

Hi,

Good job with the editor is indeed much faster and is working.

Now the issues
Majors
1. Outline view is totally unusable
for example, the following code (I kept the original highlight)
will give me in outline the message: Error: Unexpected end of input "

module
blabla
    implicit none

    contains

    subroutine
blablas(i,n)
        integer, intent(inout) :: i,n
        if (i>=10) then
            write(*,*,advance="no") i,n
            endif
        end subroutine
blablas

end module blabla

Minor
1. the auto-indentation is awful, but I can leave with it
2. in the code
    if (i>=10) then

i think that 10 is incorrectly highlighted. The same behaviour I saw all the time when I use a binary operator followed by a number a=a+1
3. the intrinsic functions do not appear highlighted, is it what you have intended?

Keep going,

Alin

"...if the universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                           G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
Mr. Alin M. ELENA                       Home Address: 19 Mount Charles
PhD Student                             Room G2, BT7 1NY, Belfast, UK
Atomistic Simulation Centre
School of Mathematics and Physics         E-mail: Alin.Elena@xxxxxxxxx
Queen's University Belfast                      alin.elena@xxxxxxxxxxx
Office: +44 (0)28 9097 3557
Mobile:+44(0)78 1771 4182                                         WWW:
Fax: +44 (0)28 9097 5359        http://titus.phy.qub.ac.uk/group/Alin/