[photran] Automatic indentation problems in 3.0.0 final

Hi to everybody,

I just installed the latest version of photran and I still have the same automatic indentation problems as before. Here is an example. Consider the following code

do j = 0, Number_Nodes_y
  do i = 0, Number_Nodes_x

    Nodal_Values(i,j,:) = (/ 0d0, 1d0, 0d0, 0d0 /)

  enddo
enddo

Now one wants to add some empty lines before the first do loop. If I place the cursor on that line and press enter twice, I end up with the following:

        do j = 0, Number_Nodes_y
  do i = 0, Number_Nodes_x

    Nodal_Values(i,j,:) = (/ 0d0, 1d0, 0d0, 0d0 /)

  enddo
enddo

which is obviously not what I want, as the indentation is meaningless there. The same problem happens in other cases, for instance if I want to add a new empty line before a subroutine or function statement, or if I want to add a new case in a case select construction:

select case(whatever)
case(1)
end select

leads to