[photran] Photran and cdt

Hello,

First of all, thanks for developing the photran project!
I have looked for a nice linux compiler independent
fortran ide and could not find for a long time.

I would like to try using the new beta release of fortran,
but would like to hear from you about the coexistence of
photran and cdt. Last time I tried my C++ environment
stopped working properly (first simptom was that the
outline view got blank...) when I installed photran, so I
worked since then with 2 eclipse versions, one for photran
only and the other for the "rest" (C++, java and Latex).

Is this still the best aproach, or I can already try to
install photran with the rest of the pack?

Thanks,

Marcos

Back to the top