[photran] Photran and CDT

Hello,

I am new to this photran developments, and first would like to
congratulate you guys for this iniciative. I think the development
you are doing is pretty new, and probably I am asking something
very well known, but I did not see in the FAQ and I could not
find in the mail archives.

When I install photran in the eclipse environment, CDT looses its
outline window. It just gets blank. So I enjoyed the development,
but need to have 2 eclipses on the machine, one for photran and the
other for java and cdt. This is due to CDT and Photran using the
same resources? Is the fix high in your priorities for future releases?

Thanks,

Marcos

Back to the top