Re: [photran] Any new beta soon

Sorry you did not get a response earlier. Several of us are capable of responding to mailing list posts, and I guess I was hoping someone else would...

At the beginning of october I asked, if a new beta (beta2) of photran would come out soon, and Jeff told a new beta was almost ready. Did something went wrong with that new beta, that no public post has been made?

I'm not really sure what happened. We've been at conferences for two weeks, but we're getting back on schedule now. We will get a new beta out ASAP. We are not ready for a production release, but we can at least provide something better than beta 1...

web page, since I also cannot see the archives of the mailinglists of photran. Any suggestion why?

The old mailing list archives were not migrated to eclipse.org. If you need to search them, you will have to visit the old UIUC pages. What were you looking for? Anything worthwhile should be copied into the FAQ on the wiki...

Jeff

Back to the top