Re: [photran] Any new beta soon

Hi Jeff,

>> I'm not really sure what happened.<<

I was just curious, nothing else :-). I like a lot Photran, so I'm looking forward to new versions to try them out.

The old mailing list archives were not migrated to eclipse.org.<<

I cannot even access the new archives, after the migration to eclipse. Every time I look into them, only the welcome message appears... What surprises me is that I never have/had to enter the newsgroups user and password, so I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right.

Miguel

Back to the top