RE: [technology-pmc] RE: [photran-dev] Elections of Mikhail S ennikovsky, Leo Treggiari , and Bill Hilliard

Well, the entire managed build system in the CDT has been contributed by
these guys. I'm sure the community understands what that means. And I'm sure
the community can create a query to see all the bugs fixed that were
assigned to Mikhail and Leo. The number is in the hundreds I'm sure. Bill
has more minor contributions as Leo has applied most of his patches. But
Bill has been more involved on the Fortran side from what I understand.

At any rate, my plan was to contribute 0.02 CDN and I've done that. I'll
leave it to you and Jeff if this wasn't satisfactory. And besides, I'm just
one member of the community. But I was pretty happy to see the nominations.
That is all...

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Back to the top