Re: [technology-pmc] RE: [photran-dev] Elections of Mikhail Sennikovsky, Leo Treggiari , and Bill Hilliard

Doug,
Great - can you point to some CDT bugs or code contributions or newsgroup posts or mailing list emails by them? Again, let me be clear - this isn't about them, it's about making their contributions obvious and clear to the larger Eclipse community.

- Bjorn

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Well, I'll throw in my two cents CDN. Mikhail, Leo, and Bill have been
instrumental in the build integration framework in the CDT. This framework
is also used by Photran. So, as such, they contributed immensely to the
Photran project, albeit indirectly. Intel has a vested interest in Fortran
and it would be great to diversify the Photran community with their
contributions.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems