[photran-dev] Java 1.4 problems

I am at a loss. All of the projects in the Photran feature (i.e., non-refactoring/analysis projects) are set to compile to 1.4 bytecodes. I installed a Java 1.4 JVM alongside my Java 5 JVM and set it as the default. I can run Photran in a runtime workspace with the 1.4 JVM, and it works fine, although it can't instantiate the Make Targets view (weird?). When I export the feature (again, recompiling all the projects using the 1.4 JVM) and build the "full" release with the official CDT 3.1.1 build, it can't instantiate any of the Photran classes. Everything is fine with a 1.5 JVM.

Does anyone have any ideas? (CDT guys... don't you do simultaneous 1.4 and 1.5 development?)

Jeff

Back to the top