Re: [photran-dev] Current List of Projects in CVS

If they've been removed then won't this mean that it's now impossible to go
back and look at/build the source of older releases of Photran?

Yes, at the moment. But it was also impossible to build the newest release if you had some of the old projects in your workspace (missing dependencies, etc.), so I think this is the less confusing of the two options. We can post the source code for older releases someplace...

Jeff

Back to the top