[photran-dev] Current List of Projects in CVS

At the beta 2 release, I removed our unused projects from CVS. (Probably should have asked the webmaster to do that "properly," but I've already got two requests in his queue.)

The current list of projects is as follows. Please delete any others from your workspace, since they aren't in CVS anymore and won't update.

 org.eclipse.photran-dev-docs
 org.eclipse.photran-feature
 org.eclipse.photran-samples
 org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface
 org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface.tests
 org.eclipse.photran.core
*org.eclipse.photran.core.analysis
 org.eclipse.photran.core.intel
 org.eclipse.photran.core.tests
 org.eclipse.photran.errorparsers.xlf
 org.eclipse.photran.intel-feature
 org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.core
 org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.gnu.ui
 org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.intel.ui
 org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.ui
 org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.xlf.ui
*org.eclipse.photran.refactoring-feature
*org.eclipse.photran.refactoring.core
*org.eclipse.photran.refactoring.tests
*org.eclipse.photran.refactoring.ui
 org.eclipse.photran.ui
*org.eclipse.photran.ui.analysis

Asterisked components require Java 1.5. All others are set to compile as 1.4.

Jeff

Back to the top