From: phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-epic-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: September 11, 2006 3:59 PM
To: 'The EPIC component of Phoenix'
Subject: [phoenix-epic-dev] EPIC Meeting Tomorrow

All,

Just a reminder we will have out weekly EPIC meeting tomorrow at 8amPT/11amET/5pmCET.  The call-in numbers will be:

1-866-362-7064

1-613-287-8000

Passcode: 880932

On the agenda I would like to suggest we discuss:

- Themes and Priorities   (see attached for current votes)

- Survey Results to date

- Feedback on Ranking policy

Thanks

Ian