RE: [phoenix-dev] Call minutes - June 11

   o We seem to agree that Ganymede excitement is needed on our site
     + Ian Skerret was not on the call, so his wants/needs are void and
Null

>>> I am confident that the cracker jack IT team we have will have
anticipated all my wants and needs.  :-)  Sorry but I was in Europe so it
was difficult to participate.

   o Head's up that we need a plan B in case Ganymede slips

communication perspective but when/how will we know if Ganymede slips?  I
apologize if this is obvious but I don't actually know what is the process
for slipping.   At a minimum it would be appreciated it someone would tell
me if we are slipping.

Back to the top