[phoenix-dev] Call minutes - June 11

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Phoenix_Team_Call_2008-06-11

I paste the call minutes here for your enjoyment (action items first). If I've missed or misinterpreted something, please update the wiki page.

Action Items
============
* Nathan: /ganymede landing page complete by End Of Week
* Nathan: Home page mock-ups for Ganymede Excitement by End Of Week
* Denis: One home page mock-up for Ganymede Excitement by End Of Week
* Bjorn: Open 2 bugs, one for each mock-up, to gather feedback, votes, comments
   o He'll blog about it too, reaching out to all of 12 people

Minutes
=======
Atendees: Bjorn, Karl, Matt, Lynn, Nathan, Ian Bull, Denis

* Reviewed action items
* Discussed plans for Ganymede
  o We seem to agree that Ganymede excitement is needed on our site
+ Ian Skerret was not on the call, so his wants/needs are void and null
  o Head's up that we need a plan B in case Ganymede slips
* Everyone loves Bjorn and his cool home page mock-ups; everyone prefers the Big Circle except myself and IanB * Denis gave head's up about plans for a decent dev environment including sample databases
  o Karl's expertise will be hijacked without any recognition for this

Back to the top