[phoenix-dev] Today's call - topics

Team,

Just a quick reminder that we have a call scheduled for today.

The Wiki page outlines the topics I'd like to talk about. I've pasted them below for your reading convenience:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Phoenix_Team_Call_2008-06-11

When

2008-06-11 at 1:00pm ET

   Ottawa   613 287 8000
   International  866 362 7064
   P/C  955770#

Discussion Topics

    * Review last call's action items:
          o Ganymede:
+ Action item: Nathan to open bug for Ganymede plans for the homepage;
                + bug 227357 is open for the Ganymede download page
+ Action item: Nathan to get going on home page/download page prototypes + Action item: have a plan B for the Ganymede graphics in case Roger doesn't respond in time bug 227561

    * Planning a site overhaul
          o Bjorn's homepage prototypes
          o Ganymede plans
                + http://www.eclipse.org/ganymede
                + Downloads page
                + Home Page - there's no Ganymede excitement at all

Back to the top