From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 1:19 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: [phoenix-dev] Ganymede action for the home page

Here is a quick mock-up of a big Ganymede banner for the home page.  I'm
no graphics guy, so this is very rough, but should serve to illustrate
what I'm thinking about -- something huge to draw attention to
Ganymede.  The banner is based on Bjorn's ideas for a new home page.

Of course, we'd change the banner to indicate Ganymede is here on the
release day.

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure