Re: [phoenix-dev] Portal Source Code

Title: New Page 1
Gunnar,
We'd love to find a way for the community to contribute to, e.g., the look & feel of the portal. However, the portal source code embeds the schema to all of the Foundation databases (indirectly, through all the SQL queries it does) and thus making the source code public would also make the schema to our internal corporate databases public. We don't want to do (b), so we aren't doing (a).

- Bjorn
Or is it a closed source project the Foundation doesn't want to share with the community or allow the community to contribute to?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top