[phoenix-dev] Welcome to Phoenix

Welcome to the team, Ian!

Please take a moment to

a) subscribe to the phoenix-dev mailing list if you haven't done so already

b) read the Phoenix publishing guidelines at http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/development.php

We don't have many guidelines, so we ask that you follow them diligently.

c) as you have commit access to the Planet site, go ahead and checkout:
dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse/planet

We typically maintain 2 planets:
planet/  -> the real live planeteclipse.org
planet-new/ -> a sandbox to test stuff, published to http://planeteclipse.org/planet-new

As with our other sites, commits to planet are propagated to the servers within a couple of minutes. Because the planet software itself not EPL, the only items in CVS are the templates (planet/eclipse/*.tmpl) and the config file (planet/eclipse/config.ini). If you need access to the software itself, we can arrange that via the shell.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Denis

Back to the top