[phoenix-dev] Portal Source Code

Hi,

I was looking for the portal source code the other day because I thought about contributing some patches. Something like other guys did like here: http://eclipsewebmaster.blogspot.com/2008/04/myfoundation-portal-gets-facelift.html

I did search the whole Phoenix CVS but couldn't find it.

Isn't the portal part of Phoenix?
If no should we make it part of Phoenix?

Or is it a closed source project the Foundation doesn't want to share with the community or allow the community to contribute to?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx