RE: [phoenix-dev] Interesting Quote

I am all for making our home page and web site easier.  However, one thing I would like us to keep in mind is that an important benefit to our members is the exposure we provide to their solutions from eclipse.org.   So things like EPIC, Community News, etc. are considered to be high value.

From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Roy
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:39 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] Interesting Quote

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

Photran! (ha ha ha)

They put Firefox front-and-center, as it's their flagship product.  I'm curious -- what is our flagship product that you would put front-and-center?  Ganymede?

Maybe two buttons: Ganymede (the IDE) and RT (the Server Side) ??

Cool.

I'll see if I can prototype some rough pages (not today, but perhaps this week).

D.

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure