Re: [phoenix-dev] /projects/ page experiment

Could I suggest this icon for the 'Show me all the projects' link? http://dev.eclipse.org/large_icons/emblems/emblem-system.png

I ask only because I'm using the little globe icon to refer to the projects' individual web pages. Does that make sense?

Karl

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Wow, great, thanks Denis. I implemented your idea with some of the icons that Karl found. I even added the EclipseCon spotlight icon (although the spotlight icon seems to have vanished from the home page).

Denis Roy wrote:
> I went ahead and prototyped a landing page for /projects. --
[end of message]