[phoenix-dev] Tango Icons

At Denis' and Nathan's request I made a page that indexes all of the icons I installed on dev. It's here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/large_icons/

If you just right click the icon and say "copy image location" you'll get what you need. It does display the name as well, though, for reference.

Initially since I was just using these on the project summary page I credited them there. But if we're going to use them elsewhere we probably need to add an item to a credits page to comply with the CC Attribution Share-Alike license.

Hope that index helps!

Karl

Back to the top