Re: [phoenix-dev] FW: [phoenix-epic-dev] new projects page

Title: New Page 1
Nick,
I don't understand your issue here...

Nick Boldt wrote:
The 'take me to the downloads' link is deceptive in that it's not for all the projects, just the EPPified ones.The download links on the old /projects/ page, now at [0], do represent all the projects (well, all the projects with up-to-date Portal data).
The /projects/ "Take me to the downloads" goes to exactly the same link as the "Downloads" link in the top menu bar of all eclipse.org pages. So how is that deceptive?

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top