[phoenix-dev] FW: [phoenix-epic-dev] new projects page

Looks like I sent this e-mail to the wrong mailing list.

Bjorn,

I am assuming you did the update of the project page.  I’d like to express my concern about the look of the new page and a number of the pages it links to.

  1. It seems like you are not using the standard look and feel of the other pages, (ie left nav and right nav bar).   This makes them look inconsistent with the rest of our web site.
  2. You have created a new description for Eclipse, under Eclipse Projects.  Not sure why you did this but I would like us to be consistent in our descriptions
  3. The search page you created seems a bit odd?   Why don’t we just change the main search so it uses Google?
  4. Personally I like the old projects pages much better.  IMO it provides the information people would expect to see under the ‘project’ category.

In general though, I would like to know why you are not following the Phoenix development process.   I think this is obviously a ‘high impact’ change, so it should have bug report and a +1 vote.