Re: [phoenix-dev] Did 1.1RC1 get released?

No, it was not, because I was out of the office.  Matt knows how to "release" phoenix, but was unable to do so because of the horrendous workload of ... me being out of the office.

At this point, we have some catching up to do. Phoenix will tentatively be released later this week if all goes well.

Thanks,

D.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Or RC2, RC3, or RC4?  I haven't seen my changes to the CSS files (to remove the fly-out menus) roll out to the live site.  I checked them in to the org.eclipse.phoenix CVS on March 5th, so they should have been included in RC2 (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Phoenix_Plan_1.1) and then in the final release on March 10th... ?

Thanks,
Bjorn