[phoenix-dev] Meeting minutes

Trying to keep this short-and-sweet:

- Denis to fix up home page (add construction gif)

- community is not ready, but I think we'll have to move it anyway, because four boxes on the home page come from scripts in the /community folder - I'll deal with the community content as best I can

- membership is done

- downloads is done

- projects is done

- about us is done

- legal is done

- articles - not sure.  Wayne?

- redirects will be in place by tomorrow to ensure URL compatibility

- old pages that have been replaced or moved have been deleted, or redirect to the new page (except epl and cpl license stuff)

- Susan to run a link scan on phoenix.eclipse.org

D.

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure