Re: [phoenix-dev] RC2

Some questions -

Home: Yes.
SI> I just tried the search - should this be working?

- RC3: The Events calendar links to nowhere, and I think they should be
fixed or removed.

SI>The calendar should also lead to the compelte calendar on Community

- RC3: Technical articles + symbol links to /articles, should link to
/articles/

SI>What are 'symbol links'?

Community: No
- Getting started incomplete
- sideitem boxes in left column should have links similar to the Getting
Started links on the front page

SI>do you mean the right column?  we could repeat the box on the main page?

About Us: Yes
- many links in _projectCommon were using dots.  These prevented the
section highlighting from working.  These were my fault, I told Mike to
use relative paths. I fixed them.  Sorry.

<SI>when should we use absolute or relative paths?

- RC3: Press releases are under the left navigation of about us, but
lead to content in Community.  I think this is bad structure.

SI>Press releases are in the /org/ directory on the live site. Was it a plan to move them to the community directory?

Back to the top