[phoenix-dev] Late night community fixing

So I was bored on Saturday nigth after the Sens game and spent a couple of hours getting the Community pages at least started.

Here's the summary:

1. All the links on the Community page are now hooked up to *something*.
2. The plugins, osplugins, commercialplugins and team pages have all been transferred to the new format.
3. Created a new page called "pluginsites.php" so that we have that content in one place.
4. Created a "content" directory under community and moved the RCP case studies there.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: 613-224-9461 x228